To go on Sherman: finished the mud in kitchen, finishing mud for rest of house, plumbing for shower is done but not for tub, not moved toilet in 1/2. Need wiring for a/c -heat, need finish putting in switches, lights. Lights are confusing at best. We have major painting and haven't picked a color.
What am I anxious about? Uncertainty, extra responsibilities. I'm caught in a loop of not resolving them because I procrastinate (on the s-house) stuff and it gives me anxiety.
I'm afraid we wont be able to move into the house until way after it gets cold and maybe it will be damaged because of no heat. B. has no control over the NY plumbers and they seem to do what they want. I;m afraid the inspectors are going to screw us. I'm afraid I'll feel trapped in that big emtpy house and not able to relax.
Rob: make a plan. Create realistic assumptions.
-can see the end for Sherman
-need to hire a designer for E.Main
-get Asp rented
-get Hemlock sold
-get Small Sherman rented


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home