Saturday, July 29, 2006

Just viewed the original Sunset Blvd. and it brought out my simmering sense of drift, purposelessness, loneliness, blandness, predicatability. I felt for Joe compromising and Lu felt for Norma. Now that I have surrendered and am not rebelling, being a difficult child and instead being an adult who compromises for the greater good, I feel that I've little left. Seeing people playing in the water and being too timid to do it in my undies. I've nothing to complain about; there is a lack of negative. I have warm companion. Am I like that guy in "Match Point" who had it so good that he needed spice. The same theme has appeared again. Maybe I'm more like Norma, imagining an exciting time. Being on the lifeguard seat as the Magic Hour approached, was very fulfilling. I still need the stimulation to feel vital. The kids may or may not be the solution. I must see what is going on with the Avekun's. I suspect they may feel similarly. Lu's dream of sell all sounds so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home